100 Chemistry Research Paper Topics
Have a major in chemistry but no idea for a research paper? It is time you dealt with the challenge. With the help of pro specialists in academic writing, you have an opportunity to pick a topic that suits you the best. Solely the experienced and competent writers worked on the information below. They did their best to make the process of chem research paper writing as simple as possible.
There are a few pieces of practical advice on choosing the right topic. Also, you can check ten tips from experts that will come in handy for dealing with the research paper. All in all, below, you will get acquainted with life hacks that will change your studying forever!
Tips on How to Select the Best Chemistry Research Paper Topics?
Considering the most common difficulties students face, our pro writers have formed a list of the tips you should be aware of before selecting a topic for your research.
- Choose the relevant aspect.
To make your research paper successful, select an appropriate topic. It should be both significant and intriguing. It will be more exciting for you to research it too. Relevance of the theme is critical because it increases your chances of finding impressive information that will add interestingness to your paper. It may be an ongoing issue that is well familiar to everyone.
- Prefer practical ideas.
Chemistry is a discipline that provides for conducting experiments, practical research, etc. To that end, your topic should be corresponding. If you have no idea how to choose an appropriate subject, think more about your everyday life. There should be something you wanted to research for a long time ago because you very often face this in routine.
- Multidimensional topics are not the best.
There is a stereotype among the students that the more complex the subject is, the more thorough the paper will be. But it would help if you considered that a research paper is not a dissertation. You have limits on the volume and format. You should meet the requirements to avoid any misunderstandings with the professors. Extra information is not a good idea.
- The formulation is crucial.
Every relevant topic should be appropriately formulated. It implies there is no place for repetition, tautology, very complex grammar constructions, etc. The formulation should be thorough but concise. It should be understandable to the reader what message you are eager to convey. Nevertheless, check specialized dictionaries to demonstrate your skills.
- Vocational specialty.
It would be best if you showed your professionalism from the first words of your topic. Never use primitive words and word combinations. The research paper increases your level of professionalism and competence in the field. To that end, you should prove you undertook thorough research, and your knowledge is sufficient to get an A+ grade.
List of Chemistry Research Paper Topics
- Hydrocarbon fuel, its types and use
- Synthetic rubbers: History, variety, and prospects
- Aromatic hydrocarbons as a raw material for the production of pesticides
- Carbohydrates and their role in wildlife
- The structure of glucose: The history of the development of ideas and modern views on it
- Ethanol: The most significant good and the worst evil
- Formic acid in nature, science, and production
- History of vinegar as an organic substance
- Esters and their importance in everyday life
- Fats as food and chemical raw materials
- Replacement of fats in technology with non-food raw materials
- Food shortage as a global problem of humankind
- Soaps: Kinds and their evolution
- Hygiene products based on organic compounds containing oxygen
- Synthetic detergents: Advantages and disadvantages
- Ammonia and amines are oxygen-free bases
- Amino acids are amphoteric organic compounds
- Synthetic fibers based on amino acids
- Protein structures and their destructuring
- Atomic mass and how does it influence the chemical element?
20 Organic Chemistry Research Paper Topics
- First theoretical ideas on organic chemistry
- Carbon and its structure
- Syntheses based on chitin
- Functional group and its importance
- Classification based on the carbon chain
- Range of organic compounds
- Homology and homological series in organic chemistry
- Obtaining biologically active substances
- Isomerism as a science about unique substance
- Complex compounds and their biological role
- Synthesis of cholesterol
- Modification of pectin substances
- Industrial syntheses based on hydrocarbons
- Obtaining drugs from organic substances
- Dietary fats and their use
- Nominal reactions in organic chemistry
- Syntheses based on carbonyl compounds
- Electrophilic substitution reactions
- Organic dyes: Are they harmful?
- Magnesium and its application in organic synthesis
20 Inorganic Chemistry Research Paper Topics
- Purification of drinking water from inorganic compounds
- Inorganic fertilizers and their use
- Analytical control in the technology of inorganic substances
- The relationship of inorganic substances
- Main types of chemical bonds
- Electrolytes, non-electrolytes, electrolytic dissociation
- Inorganic chemistry and its relationship with nanotechnology
- Application of the laws of thermodynamics
- Inorganic substances applicable in cosmetology
- Stages of development of inorganic chemistry
- Structure of atom: Main patterns
- Chemical reactions and their use in practice
- Acids and their use in chemical reactions
- Reasons for the breakdown of molecules into ions
- Catalysts and catalytic systems
- The influence of various factors on the reaction rate
- Chemical equilibrium and why is it critical
- The concentration of substances and their relationship
- Electrolysis in metallurgy
- Metals and non-metals in inorganic chemistry
20 Interesting Chem Research Paper Topics
- Natural antioxidants and their effect on processes in a living organism
- Complex compounds and their biological role
- Rubbers and their structure
- Oil desalination methods
- Ethylene and its derivatives in industrial organic synthesis
- Potent toxic substances
- Hydrogen bond and its biological significance
- Chromatographic analysis
- Atomic absorption analysis
- Methods for wastewater treatment from heavy metal ions
- Sources of formation of heavy metal ions
- Water deironing methods
- Analytical control in the technology of chemical and pharmaceutical drugs
- Determination of amino acids in their mixture
- Fat processing and food technology
- X-ray radiation and its use in technology and medicine
- Virtual modeling of chemical processes.
- The role of metals in the history of human civilization
- Corrosion of metals and methods of protection against corrosion
- Nanotechnology as a priority direction in the development of science and production
20 Biochemistry Research Paper Topics
- Biological water pollution
- Biological functions of proteins
- The protein basis of immunity
- Protein deficiency in foods and its overcoming
- Chemistry and biology of nucleic acids
- Biotechnology and genetic engineering: Technologies of the 21st century
- Environmental protection from chemical pollution
- Protecting the ozone globe from chemical pollution
- Water as a reagent and as a medium for a chemical process
- Ascorbic acid and why is it so effective?
- Antibiotics and their benefits
- Biological functions of proteins
- Biochemical reagents and their use
- Vitamins and their necessity for the organism
- Genes and how they influence the character of individuals
- DNA and RNA: Comparison
- Oxytocin and its role
- Carbohydrates and fats: Their interrelation in the human body
- Biochemistry of diabetes mellitus
- Interaction of DNA with biologically active substances
10 Chemistry Research Paper Ideas
- Start handling the assignment well in advance of the deadline.
- Never neglect thorough topic selection for your chemistry research paper.
- Choose a subject that is familiar to you enough.
- Stick to advice from true specialists competent in the field.
- Gather information solely on reliable sources.
- Add practical aspects to your paper to make it more illustrative.
- Reread all the text.
- Check the paper for typos, mistakes, and plagiarism too.
- Coherence is crucial in the paper.
- Entrust final proofreading to specialized services where experienced writers work.
Still Can’t Think of Any Good Topics on Chem Research Paper?
If you still have questions about selecting the most appropriate topic for your chem research paper, why not ask them all about our paper writing service? Leave a request now and get immediate feedback. Our professionals are willing to tackle your problems within the deadline you need!